Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Touring the home

Yesterday it was a very hectic day – so no mood to post blog. Diya was very calm, very calm and I took her walking in the corridor. Though she was drowsing, she kept herself awake. Today morning she woke up with a broad laugh (having wet the bed!). Then we played for sometime. Now she moves a lot crawling in all directions, that my father shifted the phone location. My mom complaints that Diya dashes her head anything she encounters including my mom’s face. Diya goes around and bangs against glass door below the TV. Quite naughty. Yesterday was Girija’s birthday. Today is Adarsh’s birthday. 3 days to go for Swara’s birthday. 5 days to go Swara’s mottai function. By the way, I am staying in office wrestling with a linux problem. Miss my cutie…good night kisses.

 

No comments: