Saturday, February 24, 2007

Swara's birthday

I woke up when something touched my nose. I woke up to see Diya teasing my nose...hey..hey..she was cutely smiling at me..! Today is Swara's birthday. Our house was getting geared up for the celebration. Kathir, Suresh and myself all went for shopping and were busy blowing balloons. Diya too played role by playing amidst balloons. We took some snaps too. Evening, we all attended the party. Some of Honeywell friends got formally introduced to Diya as she was busy sleeping. Later Diya was awake to see such a big crowd all around. Swara's granny too was taking care of Diya for sometime. Diya got a return gift from Anu. That night, I and Sudha were chatting in the hall. Diya was rolled towards me. I just hugged her and sang "Chinna paapa.."..that was enough to put her sleep.

No comments: