Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Journal 13-May-2009

Back home from office, Diya played her keyboard for me. I was animating myself to one of the funny pre-recorded music which put Diya in exhilarating mood. Then, we were discussing the difference between poem and an enacted poem. I asked whether Mahabaratha is a script or poem (kavidhai)?  Response came from unexpected sector – Diya responded “Kavidhai” though she was busy colouring. Later she wanted plaits, posed for my camera, and went and troubled the sleeping grand parents to complain about Gayathri.  Then, as a bed time story, she was all thrilled how cats and rats sing her favorite movie songs.

 

This morning, she apparently wanted to speak English – she could not pronounce ‘asking’ – she is trying her best.

 

I called up from office – Diya picked phone and spoke the usuals : “Gayathri is asking for milk”, “Thatha is always mischievous”, “I am at home”, “Had your breakfast?” – All questions 3 times.   

 

No comments: