Thursday, July 3, 2008

Diya's birthday tomorrow

Tomorrow is Diya’s birthday. I am very excited to see this girl growing and having joined school. I certainly get mesmerized for her innocent smile. She has started picking words and by next birthday she must be speaking full-fledged language.

There is no grand party as such at home and I have not invited anybody. Diya is not keeping well recently, catches cold very often and has become very cranky.

So, it’s a in-house celebration (aathoda vechikalaamnu)

I have bought cake; the store person has written “Divya” on the cake instead of “Diya”.

There are some surprise gifts for Diya for tomorrow. I have kept them in the car.

Nobody at home has clues about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diya,

Belated many many Happy Returns of The Day.
I am remembering your b'day beacuase your birth date is very close to my Honeywell Joining Date.

From,
Shiven, Shridhar & Pratiksha