Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Twenty20

I am undergoing interesting part of my life, I don’t know how do I put it. Diya is in full form – (a) not eating properly but eats at will from our plates (b) doesn’t sleep on time; sleeps for 5 minutes and gets up charged and become active (c) demands everything and makes big noise if denied (d) picks any object and pretends it to be phone (e) doesn’t play alone and she needs one of us at home to be with her. No, its not a complaint. I have seen some parents undergo all this. But when I undergo the same, it looks like a Twenty20 match to me – its interesting, its little uncomfortable, its fun, its innovative ( I innovated few games for Diya) and everything counts. Sudha asks me ‘how are you going to manage her when she grows?’. My mom says ‘all kids of this generation are behaving the same way’. And my mom also warns me ‘be prepared for more when she starts talking’.

No comments: