Monday, March 19, 2007

One feet above ground level

Now Diya is playing a minimum of one feet above ground level consistently. Whenever I am holding, she is about 5 ft from ground level. (Sometimes, I carry her on my head - where she is above 6 ft from ground level). For statistics purpose, when Sudha lifts Diya, Diya is ensured a 4.2 ft lift from ground. But thanks to sangeetha and anusha - we have walker and a bouncer at home. With Walker, Diya doesnot really walk. I put her on the walker, tie a rope to it, and drag her around the house. She enjoys the luxury of comfortable moving. Sometimes she rests her head so relaxingly on the front set. Today Raghu and Kiruthika visited and got us Swara's bouncer. We didnt know Diya would love it so much. As soon as she occupied it, she got herself stuck to it and started talking baby words to Raghu. (Meaning to ask - why didnt you get me before only OR why didnt you tell dad to buy one before only). Post lunch, I had put her to sleep on the bouncer at 3 pm...she is still sleeeping..!

No comments: