Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Next Month New Look

By next month, this time Diya will be looking different. We have planned mudi irakkudhal (head tonsure) end of February. I think it will be immediately after Swara’s birthday party. Yesterday, I went home early. Normally, Diya doesn’t recognize me if I reach home before 6.30 pm. Yesterday, she was all smiles – full mouth – and prompted to lift her. I have bought some snacks cutlet and rasa maloi from KC Das. Diya was looking at all our plates but she didn’t get her share. Otherwise, my mom would give her a drop of food, even if it is coffee! Sudha was saying she rolled from the hall into bedroom. Also, whenever we switch on the fan, she recognize immediately that the fan is going to be in motion. Yes, she is learning new things. – Gans

 

 

 

No comments: